ROOM ATTENDANT/Houskeeper required from May 1st to Mid-October
The successful candidate will complete daily tasks in an extremely timely manner and work very deliberately to maintain maximum productivity. They must work well under pressure and be attentive to time deadlines. Room Attendants are highly organized and possess a keen eye for detail. They are good communicators, organized and follow directions well.
- Ensure all guests’ requests are handled as promptly as possible.
- Be friendly and courteous to both your co-workers and guests
- Clean rooms in accordance with standards set by your Lead
- Perform daily cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and cleaning equipment
- Dress appropriately in the uniform provided, ensuring that your appearance is neat and clean.
- Prepare and restock your cleaning caddy at the end of each day.
- Help the laundry personnel with folding and putting away linens.
- Check with supervisor if help is required elsewhere.
- Follows procedure for “lost and found” articles
- Report maintenance concerns/issues immediately to the Front Desk
- Turn in room keys and master keys to Front Desk
- Fill out your timecard accurately at the end of every shift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Physically fit: Must be able to sustain long periods of standing, bending, sitting, lifting (up to 30 lbs)
- Works well in team environment
- Good Communicator
- WHMIS certification given hiring priority
The Crossing Resort is currently engaging energetic people who are looking for exciting adventures this summer in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. If you are interested in joining us for a season or considering an exciting new career path in the booming tourism industry, The Crossing Resort may be the place for you. We offer employment in all areas of hospitality including management and maintenance. Check out our Employment Brochure and apply on-line or contact us directly by phone or e-mail. Room and board is provided for employees at a nominal fee.
Located 50 minutes north of Lake Louise and only 90 minutes from Banff and Jasper, The Crossing is surrounded by Mother Nature’s version of paradise. Fourteen of the best hiking trails in Banff & Jasper National Parks are located within a 30 minute drive, all with well-marked trailheads and parking. Trails are maintained by Parks Canada and offer some of the best hiking in the Canadian West. The Crossing Resort offers an outstanding opportunity to explore your future while connecting with nature. Check out the positions available!
Currently we have positions available as follows:
Kitchen: Sous Chef, Prep Cooks, Line Cooks, Dishwashers
Service Station: Gas Station Attendants
Cafeteria: Cafeteria Cashiers
Dining Room: Hosts and Wait Persons
General Store: Cashiers
Motel: Housekeepers, Front Office
We are looking for people with all experience levels; please attach your resume with your reply. All positions are full-time seasonal from April until October and we are looking for the right people – right now!
The Crossing Resort is a seasonal resort located in famous Banff National Park. We provide accommodation and meals on site. Must be willing to relocate.
Please note: Any questions regarding employment must be directed to our HR Manager at the following email address: email@example.com